In Pokemon GO, it may be very helpful to know the free strategies for getting Pokeballs. Because the game is all about Pokemon catching, you may run out of Pokeballs sooner than you think. There are ways to get them even before you use them. Let’s take a look at all the strategies you can use to get Pokeballs for free in Pokemon GO.
How to Get Free Poke Balls In Pokemon GO
You have 5 other options to get Pokeballs free of cost in Pokemon GO.
- Spinning Pokestops Any Pokestop you see in Blue coloration will be the one that you can spin. You’ve probably spun them before, so they are most likely to be purple. They might be willing to come back to you, or wait for 5 minutes so they can point out another blue.
- Open Pokemon GO and walk as far as you can to the nearest Pokestop. Spin it.
- Claim Daily Free Box: You can claim it at any time, but you will get completely different rewards depending on when you do so. As you can see, I received 3 Poke balls as well as 1 Great Ball.
- Giving gifts: You can also get gifts and berries when you spin the Pokestops. These presents can be sent to your friends, who will usually be able to ship them to you.
- Click on the Friends tab.
- Thank you to your great friend for sending you a gift.
- To get the objects in the current , click on the open button.
- Level up: You can continue having fun with Pokemon Go by buying XP from catching Pokemon and hatching eggs. The more XP you earn, the sooner you can stage up. You are likely to receive a number of Pokeballs for every stage you take in this sport. You will get the same Pokeballs as the Ultra and Great balls the larger your stage.
- Complete challenge-specific events: You may encounter occasional challenges in the sport, which could offer you Pokeballs. These were my duties at the time I wrote this textual content:
- 25 Pokeballs: Catch 25 Bug-type Pokémon
- Make 15 nice throws with 20 great balls
- Ten Great Throws with 10 Ultra balls
- These are just a few examples. If you face any of these challenges, you can complete them and get Poke balls free of cost.
- Buy Poke Balls at the Shop You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get them. Pokecoins can be obtained by defeating gyms, inserting your Pokemon and gaining points. You get more Pokecoins the longer your Pokemon stays there. You can redeem your Pokecoins for Pokeballs once you have enough. These are the three choices you will make:
- 20 Pokeballs: 100 Pokecoins
- 100 Pokeballs: 460 Pokecoins
- 200 Pokeballs: 800 Pokecoins
This information covers all possible strategies to get Pokeballs free of charge in Pokemon GO. You can find more information on this sport in our Pokemon Go guides.