With Splatoon 3, you can alter your banner, title and badge in order to help the Splashtag stick out. Splashtags can be used to display the nicknames of players. This game offers many options to edit and customize according to your preferences. It is necessary to play the game and get them to unlock before you have the ability access to them. We will go over everything about Splashtags customizing inside Splatoon 3 and how to alter your banner, title and badge. Learn how to unlock these features.
How to change the Splashtags on Splatoon 3
You can modify your Splashtags within this game using the Status tab in the menu.
- Press the”X” button on your Switch pro or joy-con controller to access the menu.
- Go to the tab for Status using the button R.
- The first option to the left side is Gear. Click it.
- Here are the options to alter:
- Modify them by selecting them from those you’ve unlocked.
- Use button B on your controller in order to return.
It will be saved and allow you to personalize you Splash tag.
How to Change Title in Splatoon 3
You can alter the Title in the Gear section of the menu.
- Go to the menu, then go to the tab for Status.
- Click on Gear.
- Then press the R or L buttons to switch onto Title sub-tab. Title Tab.
- Your title is composed from two terms:
- Pick the initial word from the left-hand side of the Title sub-tab.
- Then, pick the second word from the right-hand side on The Title sub-tab.
- Select OK for both and return to the previous page by pressing B..
This will keep your modifications and also change your title.
How to Change Banner
Modifying the banner by changing the banner in Splatoon 3 is very easy.
- As previously explained, go to the menu and then navigate on the Status tab.
- Click here to go to Gear.
- Select an option to display a banner from the Banner sub-tab.
- After selecting it, go back and it will be updated to show your latest banner.
How to Change Badges
Here’s how to modify you Badges to your liking in Splatoon 3:
- Open Menu
- Click on the tab called Status.
- Click on Gear.
- Click on the Badges sub-tab.
- Choose the badge you would like to display within the Splashtag.
- If you save your changes and you will be able to check your badge’s status..
How to Unlock Title, Badges & Banners in Splatoon 3
To unlock brand new badges, titles and banners in the game you have to get the Catalog. You can find Catalog in Atlantis. You will need to use points to purchase new items to add to the splash tag. In order to earn points, you have to take on more games.