Multiversus, a multiplayer cross-over sport, features characters from DC Comics and Turner Entertainment as well as characters from Turner Entertainment, Turner Entertainment and Cartoon Network. It includes characters from all of the well-known Warner Bros. Animation Series, including Scooby-Doo. Scooby-Doo’s two most distinctive characters are Shaggy and Velma. Velma must be unlocked in order to play the role of her character in this sport. This is our information that highlights the most important things you need to know about Velma in Multiverses.
Multiversus Velma Guide
Velma is an important character in this sport, and she prefers to support her friends from afar. These elements will help you learn more about Velma.
How to unlock Velma
Multiversus unlocks Velma as a character. 700 Gleamium, 2000 Gold would be required to purchase her character.
Velma Attacks, and Other Special Moves
Each character in the sport has a set of strikes. These are the specific attacks and strikes Velma can make in Multiversus
- Supportive words –Velma shouts to create a bubble which heals allies. If an enemy hits you, it causes pain.
- Bright Idea-Charges Velma’s idea bulb and spawns evidence.
- Quip Master – Multiple quip combos.
- Light ‘Em up –Flashes is a torch that spawns.
- Calculated Victory-Charges a calculation beam which hits the enemy standing straight.
- My Glasses-Velma takes off her glasses to knock down the enemy.
- Motivational Speaker –Causes Velma a beaming of phrases that heals and damages enemies
- Quick Thinker – Makes her run and carries the opponent. Throws the opponent upon reaching the top, inflicting damage.
- Toxic Concoction-Makes Velma pour a liquid on the ground. However, the fluid won’t affect allies but will freeze the enemy.
- Spread The Knowledge – Velma uses a e-e book as a projectile.
- Hit the Books –Makes the woman open the e ebook that fires a beam which damages the opponent.
- ShutterbugVelma takes photos of opponents that cause them to bounce.
Velma Perks for Multiversus
Here is the Perks Velma file inside the sport.
- Deadshot Increases crew’s ability to cause 5% more pain.
- Painted Target Increases the crew’s ability to inflict 5% more pain to a stunned opponent.
- Slippery Customer-Increases crew’s means to avoid 10% more
- Studied-Spawns gathered proof.
- Knowledge Is Power –Gives7 grey Effectively being to Allies after accumulating evidence.
- Shirt Cannon Sniper Increases the crew’s ability to cause 7% more hurt through the use of projectiles.
- Ice to beat you! After knocking down the enemy, the crew’s projectile creates one stack of ice.
- Hit me if you’re able –Increases crew’s dodging speed by 5%
Use our information to learn all about the greatest perks for Velma.
These are the unlockables to Velma’s Multiversus character:
- Luau skin – She is a multifaceted character with many pores and skin that look like completely different characters. Velma may purchase the Luau pores, pores and skin for 1500 Gleamium. It gives Velma a Hawaiian appearance.
- Dance– This is a taunt emotive that can be bought for 500 Gleamium.
This is the Velma character in Multiversus. If you found this information helpful, please visit our Multiversus guides.