Although Wordle can be a great choice of word game for those who love it, Needle is for those who enjoy math-related challenges to equations. It’s as with Wordle it also has every day a new puzzle is posted on the official website every day. If you’ve only found it and have missed the previous daily puzzles, don’t fret. Here’s how you can play the old Nerdle games with ease.
How to Play Past Nerdle Games
The most effective way to play classic Nerdle Games is by visiting the archive site. All you have to do is head to nerdlegame.com/replay and choose the date of the puzzle as well as the game mode. After that, click on PLAY and you’ll get your Nerdle for you to figure out!
Change the URL
Although the option of changing the date is great but constantly returning in the dropdown menu in order to change it is a hassle. There’s an easy method to save time, and it’s as simple as changing the date of the URL.
- Once you have selected a date via nerdlegame.com/replay, you will see that date show up in the URL. For example: The Nerdle game from 4th September 2022 will show up as nerdlegame.com/20220904.
- Now, to directly see the game from 3rd September 2022, change the URL extension to nerdlegame.com/20220903 and that’s it! Change the dates of the URL until you solve your puzzle of choice.
Nerdle Rules (Official Description)
- Every guess is a calculation.
- You can use 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 + – * / or =.
- It should contain at least one “=”.
- It is only required to have an amount just to the right of it and “=”, not other calculation.
- The standard order of operations is used to determine * and/or prior to + or – for example. 3+2*5=13 not 25!
- When the solution we’re searching for is 10+20=30, we’ll accept 20+10=30 as well (unless you switch off “commutative answers” in the settings).
This is all about the previous Nerdle games that are in the archive. Make sure you go through the most useful equations for starting as well as the solutions in case you require additional assistance.